Social media trainingLearn how to increase awareness and drive revenue from social media
Learn how to use social media to increase awareness of your brand, engage with your audience and obtain your business goals.
Research shows too many businesses are using social media ‘because they feel they should’, or ‘because their competitors are’. That isn’t strategy. That’s joining the crowd.
Our social media training teaches you how to monitor and join conversations relevant to your business, where to find content that engages your audience, how often to post and when, how to cut your social media management time in half and much more.
To better understand Social, contact us today.
Our Social Media Training courses include:
- How to setup social media accounts, if applicable
- The use of social media dashboard tools to make management of social media more efficient
- Scheduling posts
- Monitoring conversations / engagement (Twitter)
- Setting up useful streams of content relevant to you (Twitter)
- Best practice for post length, call to actions, hashtag and image use etc. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Including ‘If This Than That’, to natively post images from Instagram to Twitter (so your Instagram image appears as a photo rather than a link)
- Facebook advertising and Instagram advertising options
- Advertising types explained
- Budget setting
- Tracking traffic to site from ads
£345 + VAT per person
£295 + VAT per person for non-profits