Social media trainingLearn how to increase awareness and drive revenue from social media
Our social media training teaches you how to monitor and join conversations relevant to your business, where to find content that engages your audience, how often to post and when, how to cut your social media management time in half and much more.
To better understand Social, contact us today.
- How to setup social media accounts, if applicable
- The use of social media dashboard tools to make management of social media more efficient
- Scheduling posts
- Monitoring conversations / engagement (Twitter)
- Setting up useful streams of content relevant to you (Twitter)
- Best practice for post length, call to actions, hashtag and image use etc. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Including ‘If This Than That’, to natively post images from Instagram to Twitter (so your Instagram image appears as a photo rather than a link)
- Facebook advertising and Instagram advertising options
- Advertising types explained
- Budget setting
- Tracking traffic to site from ads
Fill in the form below to enquire.
£425 + VAT per person
£340 + VAT per person for non-profits
Feedback on our training courses
I had a great training session on SEO and Google Analytics for beginners with GOAT. Ben & Ben did a detailed and clear presentation tailored to my needs. They helped me to identify potential weak spots, and provided me with tools to work on my project. I would recommend.
I run a very small online business. In looking for Analytics training it was important for me to make sure it would account for my existing knowledge level and tailor the session accordingly. Ben did just this and more with a comprehensive breakdown of the Analytics program.
Really enjoyed working with Ben & Ben! They made training easy and relaxed and I came away itching to put new skills into practice – which is a first!