Online training to re-skill or up-skill during lockdownLearn new skills and take your business to the next level like a boss
Read in 4 minutes
Online digital marketing training to help you re-skill or up-skill during lockdown and beyond
The word ‘unprecedented’ has never had such a good work out in its existence. These truly are unprecedented times – but they can be made a lot better by occupying your mind with learning new skills or refreshing on old ones.
That’s why GOAT is offering one to one online training sessions via video call. Friendly, knowledgeable expertise, transferred to you from the comfort of your own home.
Reduced cost training for the duration of lockdown
We’re offering substantial reductions in our training prices during lockdown, because we think it’s a nice thing to do, essentially.
No other course like it – so bespoke to you it’s like everything you ever wanted to ask in one place. No stone left unturned.
All training is one to one over video call meaning you – as with our face to face training – can ask anything you like and have 100% of our attention. The training is also tailored specifically to your business – in context, real-life examples that you can take away and implement in your company.
Choose your training course
SEO online masterclass – You’ll learn:
- Search term research and on-page optimisation – how to write effective copy, appealing page titles and killer meta descriptions to attract more customers to your site
- Local search optimisation – ensuring you are highly visible in your local area
- Common technical website issues – quick fixes, easy to implement and simply explained
- Monitoring SEO performance – how to understand improvements over time
Google Analytics online masterclass – You’ll learn:
- Set up – How to set up an account and profile
- Reporting – from segmentation through to audience and behaviour reports
- Measuring success – Goal setup, eCommerce tracking, conversion reporting
- Common mistakes & problems – how to identify and fix them
Social Media online masterclass – You’ll learn:
- Set up – Best practice for how to set up accounts and profiles
- Scheduling content – How to save time and ensure consistent social media output
- Monitoring – How to monitor enagement with your brand and follow the conversations that matter
- Reporting – Working out which content works best so you can do more of it
Be a digital marketing whizz in no time
Make the most of lockdown by learning new digital marketing skills to grow your business online. We look forward to seeing you on one of our training courses soon.
We’re offering to answer digital marketing questions from people doing good for free. Find out more
Read in By Benedict Adam Co-founder, GOAT Google has made some bold commitments to a carbon free future. In 2007, it announced it had become carbon neutral, having eliminated its carbon legacy dating back to its foundation in 1998 through the purchase of...
GOAT cares immensely about the future of the planet. We are striving to make GOAT a carbon negative digital marketing company.
With this in mind, we recently set up our own corporate ‘Grove’ with Trees For life, a leading conservation charity dedicated to rewilding the Scottish Highlands.
Core Web Vitals, what it is, how it will effect your website, and how to ensure you are ready for it.